Friday, February 18, 2011

Fifty-two on Fridays: Love

Welcome back to my Project 52, or Fifty-two on Friday's.  I hope you've had a chance to catch up on my previous posts covering the themes Motion, Signs, Warmth, Shades of Red and Self Portrait.  I am so fortunate to share this journey with 17 other talented photographers, so don't forget to link to the next photographer at the end of my post to see their interpretation of this weeks theme.


This week, Valentine's Day fell on Monday and naturally our group theme was LOVE.  Valentine's day is a special day for my husband and I because before we were married it was our dating anniversary.  Over the years Valentine's Day has changed for us, but one constant is the very simple and basic love we share.  Life is complicated but I find my retreat in the simplicity of our love!


Here is a stolen moment of our love.  Shockingly, we don't have one of the kids running through the frame! Amazing!




Now grab your coffee, tea, mocha or latte and head on over to the incredibly talent Seattle Child and Family photographer, Sarah Bunch!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my what a lovely moment...love love love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jayme, this is soooo sweet. Love this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I tried to get a picture with my husband, but we couldn't figure it out and I was too cold to try, so we just did him! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I really wish I had these types of photos of my husband and I. You are inspiring me to try this...Great job, Jayme! Love it! It's definitely LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image!! You "must" print it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome you have this shot of the two of you! I need to take my hubby out and do the same! I am inspired! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect photo to have of the two of you. I love it. AND how wonderful that your dating anniversary is on Valentine's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Did you have someone take this or was it on a timer? I would treasure this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, you can treasure that one forever :)

    ReplyDelete