Saturday, February 19, 2011

Franklin Family 4 x 12 Project: You get what you get and you don't throw a fit

I've been so busy with my Project 52, that I have had to make a serious effort to fit in the most important project of all, my Franklin Family 4 x 12. The weather here is rainy, typical for February, so getting a family photo has proved very challenging. I've taken the family out to get a few photos, without much success. Hence the title of this post,

"You get what you get and you don't throw a fit"


Nate thinks all photographers should permanently brandish this into their brains. He gets impatient with me and the camera if we are out and about and I am trying to get "just the right shot". With two active kids, often my "time is up", and I am learning to take what you can get. Even if it is noisy, out of focus, no one is really looking the right way, I need to learn to accept that some photos may have to be this way if I want a photo at all.


Here is us. Just us. Being together. Nate and I. Our kids. Coffee. Muffins. Us.


February 2011

1 comment: