Monday, January 3, 2011

You know it's bad when...Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

You know it's bad when you mother tells you to pick up your camera and take a picture already of your new home. My mom will be the first to tell me, "get that camera out of my face!", but pleaded with me today to show her some pictures of our new home. I was so busy with the move that I didn't even want to get my camera out of the bag, but I did snap a few with my iphone. All of these were taken just about an hour before the movers arrived with all of our stuff (hence the brown paper on the floors still). We waited and waited to find the right home for our little family and this is it. I hope that we will stay here a long long time and make many happy happy memories.

Here are a few of the inside. Our contractor was amazing. We took down one brick fireplace in the family room and dry-walled over it. The second fireplace in the living room we tore down, dry-walled and put up a new stone mantel. We also put in hardwood floors, new carpet, and new paint. We didn't remodel the lovely 70's kitchen this time, someday.


And here are a few of the outside. We completely landscaped the front and backyard to be kid friendly. Lots of green grass to play and a wrap around patio for the kids to ride their scooters and bikes out back. And the best part, is our location! We don't have any neighbors in front of our house, but instead look out onto a cross country course with deer, rattle snakes, and mountain lions! Yes, I said mountain lions! And those deer have already started eating my flowers out front!



Anyway, this is our new place we call HOME!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new home! I love your floors and the colors on the walls!

    ReplyDelete