Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funny Glasses-Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

 I love my two monkeys! When I see these photos, I just think of the song, "So Happy Together"!  Sing along with me!

Nicole was given this pair of Harry Potter glasses as part of a party grab bag from one of the friends in her classroom.  Both Noah and Nicole had a great time trying them on.  I would say, they might be able to pull off the blonde versions of Harry and Hermione? 










They were singing me a song they made up, called, "I love my mommy"  It's one of my FAVS




Those are some true, true giggles and smiles.  I wish I could be that age again, hanging out with my brother!



1 comment:

  1. These are so fun! My daughter would be totally jealous of those glasses! She's a Harry Potter addict!

    ReplyDelete