Saturday, January 8, 2011

Franklin Family 4x12 Project-Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

Along with a Project 52 this year, I have taken on the exciting task of doing a family project. It's called a 4 x 12 project. What this means is that I am committing to taking one family photo per month in 2011. There are four of us in our family and 12 months to a year, so it's called a 4 x 12 :-).

I am hoping that some of the photos will be artistic and creative, but I'm a realist and know that some will just be taken in the brief moments that Nate and I can corral the kids in front of the camera. I am excited about this project because I have so few pictures of the 4 of us together. In the end I hope to have 12 family photos that I will cherish for many years, and who knows, maybe even make a calendar for 2012?

Here is to 2011 and many happy family photo shoots!

Franklin Family 4 x 12
January 2011 

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome...Congrats on getting yourselves coordinated! I'm going to be stoked if I can get just one family pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea! I think I will have to try it out! The idea of a calendar is great too. So much fun to see pics of you guys since we rarely get to see you in person.(PS this is Beth, not Loren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beth and everyone for your nice comments! If you are doing a family project I would love to see your photos. Leave your link in the comments section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome pic!! Gorgeous, gorgeous family m'lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this project... great picture!

    ReplyDelete