Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What I can do with my camera- Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

Well the Bloom Photography Workshop is almost over (insert sad face here). I have learned a lot of really great basic photography concepts, that when put into practice really result in fantastic pictures. Also, the group of women that I have had the opportunity to get to know in the workshop is the icing on the cake! I plan to keep in touch with many of these women since I view many of them as my friends.

The second part of the workshop is titled Create. This section really aims to dig into one's creative side. Those of you that know me well, know that I am more the analytical type. So needless to say, this section of the workshop was tough for me! Our first Create assignment was to put words into pictures. For example the words Light and Magic. The second Create assignment was to tell a story with pictures.

I am posting some of my work from the first assignment, my pictures for Light and Magic. I will post more of the second assignment after I turn it in tomorrow night! Tara and Steve, our neighbors were such good sports to let me use them as my models for the first assignment. I printed 8 x 10 photos of these pictures for them as a Thank You.

I titled this post: "Look what I can do with my camera", because before the Bloom Workshop I don't think I could have gotten shots like these. Hope you like them.

LIGHT


MAGIC


1 comment:

  1. Jayme,
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos! You did an awesome job with the help of great subjects...Tara and Steve will LOVE having these photos to share with family and friends. You done very good, sweetie.
    Love you, Andrea

    ReplyDelete