Monday, August 16, 2010

My final assignment from the Bloom Workshop-Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

It seems like I am posting A LOT of photos of Noah these days and I feel bad that I don't post more of Coley. So I am feeling particulary bad as I write this post because this is yet another one with pictures of Noah. These days when Coley "sees" me with camera in hand, she will just look at the ground and not make eye contact with me to save her life! That stinker! On the other hand, Noah has become such a great photographer's helper. He helps me look for great places to take photos, and sometimes even helps me to set up my equipment. It doesn't hurt that he is just so darn cute and fun to photograph.

Below I am showing the last of my photography assignments for the Bloom Workshop. Our last assigment was aimed at Storytelling. We were given 5 different quotes/verses from the children's book "Oh, the Places You'll Go" and had to choose one to put into pictures. We were limited to no more than 8 pictures to tell the story. Here is the quote that I went with...



You'll get mixed up, of course,as you already know.
You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.

And here is my storytelling assignment (featuring Noah of course).





I promise my next post will have a picture of my sweet Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment