Thursday, August 19, 2010

I took these especially for my Mom- Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

I took these photos especially for my mom, who I thought needed a bit of cheering up!

For once, I got some great photos of my little girl. How? you might ask. The trick is to have Noah standing nearby. I think, Noah is her most favorite person followed close behind by Elmo and Abby from Sesame Street. Noah was pretending to take pictures of her with his camera while at the same time he was attacking me with a stuffed Elmo doll (which is probably why she is smiling so much). Trying to take her picture and fend off Elmo (and Noah) a funny site...if only Nate was taking pictures of me taking pictures.

Hope these bring you a smile today, Mom! Love you.



Processed in Adobe Camera Raw. Used Brenda Acuncius's Color Boost action and Urban action (all opacities adjusted). Used Moira Compositor to create storyboard.

2 comments:

  1. She and her cousin look a lot alike! We grow em good! I can't wait for our next photo shoot with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Can't wait for our next photo session with Aunt Jayme! - Beth

    ReplyDelete