Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Playing with my home "studio"- Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

Oh my, oh my, oh my! It has been over a week since I have put up a new post on my blog. It's not that I haven't wanted to post, but that the day seems to escape me and another day passes. I have been spending a lot of time editing photos that I took during the Bloom workshop or photos that I have taken recently. I mainly spend the time editing since I am still looking for my style, trying to nail it down so that editing will go faster overall. I recently edited these gorgeous photos of my neice and nephew, but I want to ask their mom if I can post the pictures here before I put them up...maybe next time.

This time, I'm posting a few of Noah that I took using my natural light "studio" that I set up with my seamless background paper in the dining room. Noah, he is my little funny bunny! Nate and I have since figured out how to set this studio up more efficiently in the kids bedroom. In their bedroom they get lots and lots of creamy natural light (no yucky color casts), and there is loads more room to photograph. The photo of Nicole was taken with the "studio" in their bedroom. She is CLEARLY pleased to have her photo taken (ha ha ha!)

These were editted using Brenda's Color, Child's Play Pastel Wash and Contrast Boost.






Blasted to you Flickr who oversharpens my photos.....ggggrrrr.

1 comment:

  1. Jayme, these photos turned out adorable! Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete