Friday, May 7, 2010

My Photography Blog Kickoff - Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

Well, I have finally decided to do it, start my own blog. This blog will aim to capture through photography the lives of my real life "Pebbles" and "BamBam", aka Nicole and Noah. I have a passion for learning as much as I can about photography, and so I will share with you my journey to improving my photography.

Right now, I belong to this great forum called Clickin Moms. This forum is comprised of hobbyist to professional photographers that want to share their love for photography. I love this site, it has help me improve my pictures by ten-fold.

In a few weeks, I am starting a 9 week online photography workshop, put on by Bloom Photography Workshops. I am excited to participate and will share with all of you the photo assignments each week, where I will no doubt be featuring photos of both Noah and Nicole!

I thought to get this photography blog started that I would post a few pictures from Noah's 3rd Birthday. He is such a wonderful little boy, that blew out all three of his candles by himself! The theme for his party was "Handy Manny and his tools"



All photos were process in ACR, followed by PSE with Florabella Sweet Haze Vintage Actions and Blog storyboard template by Rita at Coffeeshop actions!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool, Jaymers!!!! Lookin' forward to seeing your work develop and grow along with the kiddos of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayme-
    lovin it! hope you are well.
    love jen

    ReplyDelete