Sunday, May 9, 2010

7 days and 10 steps-Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam photo challenge

Well this week the photo challenge that I have decided to undertake is to take a picture a day for 7 days. The catch...I can walk, run, skip, baby step, waddle or crawl only 10 paces from where my camera is sitting to get the shot.


Day One: My camera was sitting on my dresser...10 medium size steps to the dining room where Coley greets the camera with a smile.



Day Two: Mother's Day...10 very itsy-bitsy steps to the kitchen area to capture my family making me some Mother's Day waffles.




Day Three: After school fun on the front steps. If you know where we live we can imagine the large steps required to get from the kitchen area down to the bottom stairs. I may have cheated a bit and taken 12 steps, but I needed to be safe, Noah was watching me :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment