Sunday, May 16, 2010

7 days and 10 steps part III: Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

Day 7: Day 7 occurred about 3 days ago, but I finally downloaded the pictures from my camera card. Ten large steps down the stairs...getting ready to ride (scooters) like the wind or into the wind as it is at our house. And of course the kids have helmets! I include a second picture of Nate and Nicole, taken many more than 10 steps away from where my camera originally started. I think that Nicole was telling Nate that he really needs to push her scooter FASTER, "more Daddy" as she is fond of saying.

All pictures shot in RAW, adjusted for WB and exposure in ACR. Used Florabella "Soft Color Pop" action



1 comment:

  1. Caught good smiles on Noah and Nate. Noah looking more grown up all the time...looking like a little boy! Very cute...good job.

    ReplyDelete