Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An ode to the beautiful people- Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

Well this post is so long overdue that I am a bit embarrased to share it. But because I love these pictures SO SO MUCH I have to share. Sometime in mid-August we made the drive to see my brother and his family in their new house in Roseville (Rocklin, really). Surprisingly, it wasn't too hot and we just sat outside and enjoyed the house warming party that they were having. This was one of those rare times lately where I didn't have my camera out the whole time and only snapped a few photos. I was having such a great time that I didn't want to bury my face behind the camera. But, I did have my camera with me and I caught these few pics of my neice and nephew, that I just adore. I titled this post, "ode to the beautiful people" because these two are so darn gorgeous and cute! I could build an entire portfolio around these two!

We had such a great time seeing my family and I wished that we lived closer so that I could spend more time with them and be there with my niece and nephew as they grow up. Maybe one day...





No comments:

Post a Comment