Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More from our time in Auberry-Blogging all about Pebbles and Bambam

Just a few more pics from our quick trip to Auberry in September. Mostly, what we did was watch the kids ride around on the John Deere tractors. From sun up to sun down that is what they did! I think with our next visit, I will need to bring ear plugs for the kids, because I am convinced with the amount of time they spent tooling around the "ranch" on the tractors that they probably lost a few decibels of hearing. I am blaming the tractors for Noah not "hearing" me when I ask him to do something for nth million time, and not because he is 3 and already thinks that he is in charge. Both the kids had a wonderful time with lots of room to jump, run, ride, and play. Good times!

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Thanks for looking.

Tractors, Tractors and more Tractors!!




Country life...

No comments:

Post a Comment