Monday, October 11, 2010

The last days of summer-Blogging all about Pebbles and Bambam

I have so many photos that I super behind in posting! Part of the reason that I am back-logged is that I started another photography workshop in mid-September in addition to getting really busy at work and bringing my work home with me at night (insert grumpy face here). I will post soon about my new photography workshop, it is awesome!

Anyway, I want to share a few photos from our family trip to Auberry to see Nate's parents. We decided at the last moment to take a week off from work and found ourselves with 2 - 3 days with nothing planned. We packed the kids and a couple of suitcases along with my camera and made the 4 1/2 hour drive to see the grandparents. I took a BAZILLION (not sure that is a word, but I am going with it) pictures and I can't show them all here. But on one afternoon Noah agreed to model for me so that I could capture him in the beautiful late summer light. A few notes about the pictures...the green chair is what I would call vintage, it was Nate's when he was a child. It fit Noah perfectly! And the key around Noah's neck? Is it a key to a buried treasure chest buried deep in his grandparent's yard. No, it's better than that! It's the key to Grandpa's Shop, where all of the really fun stuff happens! I have lots more photos to share and promise to put a collage together this week. Until then...Enjoy these!

I've been on a black & white kick lately, so I am posting both color and BW versions.











2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I can't wait to hear your review on the light workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Jayme! Your images and processing is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete