Monday, June 28, 2010

Bloom Self Portrait-Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

This is week 3 of the Bloom Photography Workshop! It's been a wonderful workshop and I am learning tons. The contest this week is to take a self-portrait where somewhere in the picture it says, "Bloom". "Bloomie", "I love Bloom"...you get the idea. Self portraits are always fun, especially since it is rare that I am in a picture because I am always the one behind the camera. Here is the photo I submitted. Nate thought this was very telling...he said that the only time he has seen my face for the last two weeks since this workshop started is behind my camera or in the reflection of my iPad as I sit and look through the Bloom Workshop Forums! Hope you like and have a great day. Picture of Noah and Nicole coming soon.

IMG_7722_fulljpg

2 comments:

  1. Totally way cool!!!! We are trying to figure it out. One picture or two merged together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all coming into clear focus for me now.....

    ReplyDelete