Sunday, June 6, 2010

Knowing that favorite place to take a picture in or around your house-Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

I wanted to share my two favorite places to photograph Nicole and Noah. If you have little ones knowing the best places in and around your house to take pictures is critical. Get them to play near these places and you are bound to walk away with a few good photos!

For Nicole, I love to get her on the adorable rocking doggy in front of the big window in their room. She sits on that dog and my camera goes into action. I love this photo below because it actually shows me taking her picture. A bit of storytelling.




For Noah, I like to take him to the bottom of our stairs just outside our apartment. It has wonderful shaded light to take pictures in without there being dappled light. We take turns doing a photo shoot. I take pictures of Noah and then he asks me to sit down in the same spot and he takes pictures of me. Usually we do this when Nate is putting Nicole down for her naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment