Sunday, June 6, 2010

Uncommonly common photos-Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

Last week Nate and I rented a 50 mm lens to test it out and to decide whether or not we want to purchase this lens. Renting lenses is a great way to really get a feel for the glass on your camera body or to rent a funky lens like a fisheye for some fun creative shots without having to pay the full price for the fun! I like to rent from BorrowLenses.com here on the Peninsula. We liked the lens and got some really wonderful photos with it. I called this post "Uncommonly common photos" because these are just a few photos where I am actually in front of the camera (the uncommon part), the common part is the game that Noah and I are playing in the pictures called "Puppy dog kisses". What? Everyone doesn't play this game:-)!









The three photos above were edited in ACR and then taken into PS CS5. I am working on different recipes for processing my photos. On the three above I used Pioneer Woman's Boost Action at 75% opacity followed by MomaZiggy's XPSoft Action at 100%. Both actions are free and can be used in Photoshop Elements and full version of Photoshop! Check out their blogs in my sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment