Friday, July 9, 2010

Trying out the new Florabella Luxe Action set-Blogging all about Pebbles and BamBam

Well, I caved today and bought the new Florabella Luxe action set. I justified it because I had a 20% off coupon for being a "loyal" customer. I love Shana Rae's stuff. The woman is seriously talented with Photoshop. Here is my first go with the London action with a bit of icing on top. I adjusted many layers within the action to "taste".

The photo was taken on the 4th of July. Noah has a love/doesn't like so much relationship with my camera, and errors on the "doesn't like so much" side most of the time. But, when I can actually get him to look at my lens, I can get the most gorgeous photos of my sweet boy. I am blessed that God chose me to be his Mommy!

Florabella Luxe: London plus some other edits



Straight out of camera (SOOC)

No comments:

Post a Comment